Monday, November 10, 2008

Coming To You from the FUTURE

Hey everybody, look at me typing on my new Mac Book! Do the words look more awesome now?

That's what I thought.

Okay:

Prius: check.

Commuter bicycle (use as commuter vehicle optional): check

Recycle bins: check.

BPA-free Nalgene water bottle: check.

Fancy dog with biodegradable poop bags: check.

Square black eyeglasses: check.

Mac Book for coffee shops: check.

So can I join the club?

Update: so apparently there's some sort of secret handshake involving tattoos and bluetooth devices...

Further update:  so apparently they TOLD me that bluetooth devices were involved when they actually are not.  I get it.  Very funny.

1 comment:

DT said...

no bluetooth. Those things are right up there with dale earnhart NASCAR caps, complete with flames running up the bill.