I did too.
See, here's what you do:
- Eat too much leftover pot roast for lunch.
- At dinner, rifle through the fridge looking for something vegetable-based, so you won't feel too piggy.
- Find a sorry old cauliflower with some brown spots that is looking all "now or never."
- Cut off the brown spots and chop it up.
- Combine a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, and a tablespoon each of lemon juice and curry seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and some pepper in a big bowl.
- Throw the cauliflower in there and mix it up good so the cauliflower gets coated.
- Toss it on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven at 450 for a half-hour.
- Sit down and eat absentmindedly while you do the crossword puzzle.
- They're like french fries with curry seasoning. Honest.
Thought you'd like to know.