Thursday, June 21, 2007

If Ivy Doesn't Kill You It Will Make You Stronger. And Your Hands Uglier.

  • It's a good thing I was never big on hand beauty, because I'm developing some wicked ivy-pulling callouses.
  • Some day I'll get me one of them manicures.
  • I am officially the most whitest person in the world, as I managed to obtain a sunburn while bent over pulling ivy from 5:00 p.m. to 6 p.m. You know, in the evening.
  • I was so heavily damaged last night from watching two hours of European cycling that I had several recurring dreams about being forced to watch bizarre French You-Tube videos involving lots of quick shots of random objects and French cyclists hollering at the camera.
  • Tomorrow we're off to Eugene to help Mom & Dad move some stuff to their new digs in Longview, the place of my birth (I wonder if there is some kind of plaque).
  • If you ever find yourself in Longview and hungry, I can fix you up with a place that serves the best halibut fish & chips in the universe. Just don't expect ambiance. Or, you know, clean tables.
  • It's almost show and tell time. Watch this space for more paintings coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll spring for a manicure if you get all the ivy out...

piglet said...

what a guy.