Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another Idea Swiped From Another Blog

So Mo Rocca asks what's your guilty iPod secret? I have pleeeeenty. Here are some.
  • I Can't Tell You Why by the Eagles (yes, Drew. There is shame in this.)
  • Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65
  • The Chain by Fleetwood Mac
  • What Is Love? by Haddaway
  • The Blue Train by Linda Ronstadt
  • Don't Call Me Baby by Madison Avenue
  • Come and Get Your Love by Redbone, and the most guilty of all:
  • Ring my Bell by DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince.

Beat that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is never shame in loving the Eagles...be proud.

OK, here's my iPod hall of shame.
-Mercy Kiss by Abandoned Pools
-No More I Love You's by Annie Lenox, classic
-Love Shack by the B-52's
-Smoke Rings In the Dark by Gary Allen, he's country, sorry
-Suck My Kiss by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, c'mon I should be too old for this
-And the most shamefull of all, anything by BT, I'm startin' to dig those guys, wierd

I think I got you beat

DT said...

i'd just like to clarify that the above list is by Drew Tracy. Not Dean.

piglet said...

So what's your guilty secret, dmt? Got a little Ace of Base tucked away?

I'm guessing "Africa" by Toto.

DT said...

Ace of base was the second tape I owned. Second to Michael Jackson's epic, "BAD." Current guilty pleasures list looks like this. In alphabetical order.

-Biznatch, Adam Sandler
-The Party Song, Blink 182
-Criminal, Fiona Apple (best video ever)
-Burnout, Green Day
-Diamonds From Sierra Leone, Kanye West
-Sex and Candy, Marcy Playground
-Master of Puppets, Metallica
-Pretty Vacant, Sex Pistols (bad song, good memories)
-Geezers Need Excitement, The Streets (bad english white-guy rap song. he's right though. geezers do need excitement.)

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to clarify that the above list is from Dean Tracy not Drew. I'll be signing as Cpt. A, so as not to be mistaken for someone who listens to Kanye West or watches Fiona Apple videos, although I don't think he was listening...