- "That will be $16.95." Did I tell you that my son is at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs?
- What did I do this weekend? Oh, nothing. Although on Monday, we took Dean to the airport so he could fly to Colorado Springs to work out for the National Team coach at the Olympic Training Center.
- Waiter? My chicken isn't thoroughly cooked. It's as rare as your chances of going to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Where my son is.
- Hi, I'm sorry my son couldn't come with me today. He's at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Working out with the National Team. What? I know he has never come to work with me before. I'm just saying. If he wanted to come with me, he couldn't. He's really, really training.
- Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Let me call my son and tell him about your loss. He's at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs this week, so I will have to text him, because I'm sure he's way too busy Olympically training to pick up the phone.
I'm open to further suggestions.