- Drain and clean last year's mystery poison from yard sprayer thingy.
- Realize the sprayer thingy is missing a nozzle thingy.
- Against all odds, find nozzle thingy in the garage.
- Mix new batch of bug killer juice.
- Realize that the nozzle was removed from the sprayer thingy because it doesn't work.
- Try to clean the nozzle out with a needle.
- Scream when a bug comes out of the nozzle when I least expect it.
- Put the nozzle back on and retry.
- Say f**k it, take the nonworking nozzle off, and spray the grape vines full force with the hose end of the sprayer.
- Make a godawful mess, including milky bug death juice dripping down 150 square feet of sunroom glass.
- Realize that the yard sprayer has been leaking all over my pants.
- Throw yard sprayer away.
- Find bucket, rags and squeegee.
- Prepare a bucket full of glass cleaner formula.
- Clean 150 square feet of sunroom glass.
- Open a sunroom window to get to a screened area that needs cleaning.
- Break the window mechanism so that (a) the window can't stay open and (b) can't close.
- Scare dogs with loud cursing.
- Try to fix window mechanism that defies the laws of physics.
- Confirm physics law by breaking window mechanism.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Upside: It's Not Flooding Here
So my afternoon went like this: