Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wish List, Version XXVIII

  • I wish I had more time to paint.
  • I wish I had an extra camera battery.
  • I wish water tasted better.
  • I wish my cat respected my furniture.
  • I wish chocolate was really good for you, and not good for you in the way red wine is good for you (i.e., mostly bad, but with a single redeeming quality, a quality which for me could be termed "mood stabilizer").
  • I wish I could move objects with my mind.
  • I wish good always triumphed over evil.
  • I wish Dana Carvey had a TV show. Maybe a variety show, like a latter-day Carol Burnett show.
  • I wish you could work out by reading.
  • I wish I hadn't missed yet another committee meeting last week.
  • I wish the voting public were smarter.
  • I wish those producer guys wouldn't be so piggish and settle the writers' strike fairly. (I don't need The Daily Show. I can quit any time I want. I just don't want to.)
  • And (obligatorily),
  • I wish for World Peace and Global Cooling (or what I like to call World Coolness).

1 comment:

Brian and Becca Davis said...

amen, sister.

b