Today I made a $374 bet.
I bet AT&T that my Raspberry device will no longer take a picture because of the device's bad quality. They are betting that I must have dropped it from a great height, causing unseen outward damage, but some subtle user-based trauma that they can blame on me.
Here's how the bet works:
- They send me a new phone.
- I send mine back to them.
- They inspect my old phone for people-caused damage. If they find any, they charge me $374 for the phone ($275 more then I paid for it).
- No, they will not send my old one back to me and forget the whole thing.
- I wait for their honest judgment.
- If I'm cleared of wrongdoing, they let me have the new phone and don't charge me for being bad.