This may come as a shock to you, but believe me when I tell you that car dealers will tell you whatever it takes to get you to buy a car on their lot, regardless of the actual truth of the thing.
Today we were told:
- Fords suck.
- Nissans suck.
- Four-wheel-drive vehicles get one mile per gallon less than two-wheel-drive vehicles.
- Toyota Corollas get practically the same gas mileage as Priuses (actual averaged gas mileage for Corolla: 35; averaged gas mileage for Prius: 55).
- Toyota Corollas emit only tiny amounts of pollution (fagettaboutit).
- Honda Civic hybrids aren't really hydrids, so they suck.
- Nevertheless, forget about hybrids and buy one of these 16 Corollas because they rock.