- Washed windows.
- Picked up dog poop.
- Brushed dogs (Sounds easy? It takes and hour and a half for a collie and a half).
- Finished a painting of a nutria.
- Framed three other paintings and hung them.
- Bought a mop.
- Cleaned both bathrooms.
- Bathed both dogs (who both hate baths).
- Did laundry.
- De-pilled my sweater.
A list of things Drew did this weekend.
- Drove to the Mojave dessert with a friend.
- Met his brother and brother-in-law.
- Rode their dirt bikes all over the desert.
- Camped out in the desert with a roaring fire.
- Rode their birt bikes some more.
- Ate barbeque.
- Drove home.
Which list would I rather have done? The former (for you grammar-challenged, that's the first one). Not a dirt bike fan. Not a desert fan. Not a camping fan.
But don't you think Drew owes me anyway?
That's what I was thinking.