Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vacation Captain's Log: Day One

Lounging in the Water Lily Room of the Crescent Lily Bed & Breakfast in Colorado Springs, NOT lighting candles, NOT smoking, NOT placing anything near the gas fireplace, NOT starting the tub jets before the water is at least two inches over them, and remembering to LOCK the door when we leave the building. I would relax but I'm afraid that's out of the question. What if I light a candle in my sleep? Do I smell smoke?

Okay, it's quite lovely. But watch your step.

The flight is best quickly forgotten. I think the airlines have moved the seats closer together again. Moo.

Dean and Jenny look healthy and happy. We stopped by both their places of work this afternoon before retiring to our Water Lily Room to catch a nap before some getting-together fun tonight.

Catch you later.

No comments: