Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Is How My Brain Works and I'm Not Sorry

This is how my brain works.

This morning, I had two eggs. As I needed one egg for my breakfast (soft boiled on multi-grain toast), this left one egg.

As I noticed this egg situation, I thought to myself, one egg: not enough for making cookies but just enough to make brownies. Then I went about my day. That is, 95% of my brain went about my day. The other 5% of my brain chanted "brownies! brownies! brownies!" at me until the noise was deafening and seizure inducing.

Thus, to avoid hearing and/or brain damage, I am now forced to make brownies with my last remaining egg.

No, I did not consider the consequences to tomorrow morning's breakfast. I plan to panic when the time comes.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

Brownies for breakfast! Problem solved!