- The more time you have, the more imaginative ways you can find to waste it.
- The more money you have, (repeat above).
- My sister was not particularly overly cruel to me growing up. Cruelty comes naturally to sisters. This learned after observing my nieces just being sisters.
- The Muckleshoot Indians have the best name in the Indian business. Muckleshoot is fun to say. Actually, I already knew this; I’m just passing it on so you can say it too.
- Cows do not come trained. Those little county fair dudes have to train them to walk around in a circle with them. Okay, maybe I knew that already, but one forgets.
- Buffalo babies are cute. Not as cute as lambs, but what is? My other, other dream is to own a sheep ranch in New Zealand. Is it a ranch if you have sheep? Or is it a farm? Ovisiary?
- Turns out that, according to their website, the subtitle of Sheep Magazine is “The Voice of the Independent Flockmaster.” That’s what I want to be. A flockmaster.
- Flockmaster would be a good name for a Christian rock band.
- Some sales people are so dedicated to their craft that they will explain why an item of clothing is a good thing to buy even after you ask them to ring it up.
- If you own a coffee shop named the Fehrenbacher Hof, you can have a sign out front that says "The Hof is open." A sign like that probably wouldn't work as well if you didn't have a hof.
- The sunscreen has not been made that can protect my neck-shoulder area from being sun burnt while doing yard work.
- There is too a phenomenon, the workings of which have not yet been discovered, that makes shorts shrink while in storage over the winter.
- Yes there is.
Monday, May 15, 2006
What I learned this weekend
Let's get right to it: