Sunday, February 05, 2006

Seattle got robbed.

Seattle got beat by the refs. Were the refs from Pittsburgh too? Or was it something more sinister? I did read in the paper where they don't get paid all that much...at least on their W-2s...oooh, I feel dirty just suggesting such a thing. Bad me.

I'm not a rabid fan of the Seahawks. You might notice that this is my first mention of them here. But dang! If you give back the touchdown they bogusly took away from the Seahawks and take away the one that they bogusly gave to the Steelers, then you've got a different Super Bowl winner. Let alone the Hasselbeck pass to the 3-yard line they took back for a non-existent hold, and a tackle (by Hasselbeck, no less) that they took away for another penalty they pulled out of their keisters...

Okay, yes, I'll go lie down for awhile. Sorry.